2010年4月7日星期三

takedowns

I think Rampage would eat a lot of kicks from Machida early on. He could rush him and go for the takedowns, but Rampage hasn't been doing that much lately.

Still not sure I am sold on Rampage and Lyoto as dueling coaches on TUF, but if that gets them in the Octagon so be it.

As a whole I did like UFC 98. I did not think that Hughes-Serra was boring, but it did certainly show that both have lost a step, as many posters have pointed out. Serra just barely missed on knocking Hughes out after Hughes got caught with the BUTT. I especially liked Round 3 since they split 1 & 2.

Edgar-Sherk was funny because it seemed like EVERYONE talked about how Sherk could dominate the fight if he chose to take him down and use his size advantage. You would have thought somebody in his camp would have told him that before the end of Round 2. For our Armchair Joe Silva, who does Edgar fight next? The winner of Stevenson-Diaz?

没有评论:

发表评论