2010年4月7日星期三

Takayama

They don't have to come out all Takayama/Frye, but I would like to see more than three strikes thrown in one round. They literally did nothing for the first two minutes. K-1 MAX has the most elite-level stand up fighters in the world, but I can honestly say I have never seen a boring match in that organization.

As for Rampage, it's not like he saw the Evans fight and thought, "You know what, I'm going to go out and do the exact same thing because it worked so well." Jackson's stand up defense is better than Evans (except leg kicks) and he also has a granite jaw; he's also more aggressive and even stronger than Rashad too, which is saying something. I think he'll test Machida by trying to get it to the ground, which is a mystery zone as far as we're all concerned, although if Sam Greco could get side control on Machida, I would think Quinton could do the same.

没有评论:

发表评论