2010年4月7日星期三

quotes

Joe Rogan: "Alright, I'm here with a very pumped up Tamdan McCrory. Tamdan, it looked like you got a lot more energy."

Tamdan McCrory: "Man, I'm ready to f-, oh…I'm ready to kill, bro. That last loss to Dustin…really, he's a black belt, man. Shit, fuck happens. I'm sorry, I'm swearing now. But you know what: I hit the gym hard, I did the right things, I came back. Man, I've had every single thing go wrong this training camp. Dana picks my music. I didn't pick that by the way, just so everybody knows. That wasn't my choice."

Joe Rogan: "What song did you want?"

Tamdan McCrory: "I wanted…who here knows a little show called "Metalocalypse?" I thought I should come out to "Thunderhorse," because I rode in here on my fuckin' thunderhorse and handled business. I'm sorry Dana, I'm sorry. I'm just saying. But I trained hard. I'm battling illnesses, sinus infections left and right, but I came in and got my bread and that's what I wanted to do."

Joe Rogan: "And you did with an awesome performance. Congratulations. We look forward to seeing you again. Tamdan McCrory, ladies and gentleman!"

没有评论:

发表评论