2010年4月7日星期三

going

This was a fun show, especially coming the debacle of a show that was UFC 97.

- Edgar looked much improved and showed some great hands. Sherk is a goddamn tard for not taking the fight to the ground in the third.

- I know Team Quest isn't exactly known for their grappling wizardry but goddamn Chael, pass the fucking guard. Miller disappointed me by offering up pretty much next to nothing.

- Sucks that Professor X will likely get cut after this, he's an exciting fighter but hey- Hard Hitting Drew McFedries hits hard.

- Sozynski's going to get touched by anybody above a decent striker if he fancies himself a stand-up guy. Left himself wide open most of the fight. Still, good for him.

- I had Hughes by a very thin margin when I first watched the fight but upon second viewing I can see it being a draw. Both guys looked pretty bad though. I think Serra was contemplating retirement when Rogan was interviewing him but held back on saying it. He can't cut to 155 anymore and knows he's going to get blown out at 170. Nowhere to go.

- Goddamn. I seriously hope Lyoto gets a long title reign not only because I want to see him succeed but because LHW needs a stable champion. That entire division is shitting themselves right now, I have no doubt.

没有评论:

发表评论