2010年4月7日星期三

nothing

I might have to get in on that. Lemon shakeups are good and all too, but it's hard to say no to cornholing a vagrant.

I was craving donuts this morning, which is bad, because once you have it in your mind that you're going to consume donuts, nothing is going to stop you other than not being physically able to procure them. So I went to the gas station, where the sign said "donuts 99 cents, or 89 cents for two or more." I got three, and was charged 89 cents, with no sales tax or donut tax or other such surcharge. Shouldn't I have paid $2.67 for my trio of donuts? Why would it cost less to buy two donuts than it would to buy one? Are they desperate to clear them out? They were stacked vertically and the cashier may've had extremely poor depth perception and only rang up one, but then that would've been 99 cents. Did I commit a crime?

没有评论:

发表评论