2010年4月7日星期三

putting the parlay

That's a fight I don't want to touch, as I was thinking of putting the parlay on Nover, but he's too much of an unproven commodity to be that huge a favourite. He beat up on shit guys on the show, and he's never really beaten anyone significant outside of it. Bradley, sucks, so even with a line like that I don't want to put money on him either.

I realised something this week, that not all MMA Lines are created equal:

http://www.bestfightodds.com/

This has odds from a bunch of different sites. I figured from my experience with finance that the market evens itself out and that all lines end up being equal across different sources, but there are some big gaps here that should encourage one to place some money if they feel confident about a specific fight.

Thanks LT. I figured the Miller fight to be the most dangerous, but I think with Sonnen's lack of fight IQ combined with Miller's toughness and consistency, there is not much chance of him getting upset.

没有评论:

发表评论