2010年4月7日星期三

InsertSmittyDeathPicture

Let's see, there was that Fisherman's Friday at Golden Corrall and Applebee's all-u-can-eat riblet special...

*InsertSmittyDeathPicture*

I'll be the first to admit I have NO refined taste whatsoever. I don't care about the social aspect of eating out and trying new things. If I don't have to pay for the meal, I don't have to clean up afterward and I'm not throwing up the food an hour or so later I'm content. With that being said, my first thought was whenever I was a kid and would go over to my grandma's house she would make these kick-ass tuna cakes. I have no idea what she did to cook these things but goddamn were they great. Nowadays, I'd put my mother-in-law's homemade stuffing on this list (I mentioned this in the Thanksgiving thread), but not above those tuna cakes. They were greasy as sin, and she always cooked shit like this, but God bless her grandma made it to her 90s.

没有评论:

发表评论