2010年4月7日星期三

London Broil

Okay, this might sound a little gay, but w/e

We just moved about a month ago after a lot of fuckin' problems which some of you know about. Just as an example, a few months back my parents had to buy London Broil for 9 out of every 12-15 nights and my dad had to fry it because the oven was broken. I'm talking about that kind of shit.

Anyway, there's this place sort of around the block that we just simply haven't been able to afford a meal from in some time. It's not the best sandwich place, but some shit you just can't have. I still haven't went to a nice sit-down place in almost two years. We went there last week seeing as these sort of problems are done and dusted and I ordered a foot and a half long beef dip along with a shitload of onion rings. I finished the whole goddamn thing. Easily the best thing I've eaten, it represented some sort of closure that I can't see anything matching.

没有评论:

发表评论