Before I start the league this year I need to take a survey.
1. Should we stick with rotisserie or do a Head to Head league where one win is given each week?
2. Should we use a standard live draft or take a shot at an auction draft? (Yahoo is offering auction drafts this year.)
3. Should we use the MLB player pool, or AL or NL only?
4. Is Monday the ideal day to run a draft?
5. Standard stat categories in leagues past were OBP, HR, RBI, SB, Runs, Wins, Saves, ERA, WHIP, K's. Should we stick with those?
6. Yahoo has an option not to make players available until their MLB debut. This eliminates the problem of guys like Strasburg being available while Jason Heyward is not. Is this ideal?
7. Any other suggestions?